Leading Reliable Healthcare
Page Count266 Pages
About the e-Book
Leading Reliable Healthcare Pdf
Leading Reliable Healthcare describes ‘state of the art’ healthcare management systems. The key focus of the publication is ‘reliable’; describing how leadership can ensure never less than reliable standards of care for patients and how excellence can be achieved. The focus throughout is on ensuring that patients and their families can depend on a reliable healthcare system for their needs, fulfilling their expectations that hospitals are trustworthy, stable and capable of dealing with their health, from the simplest to the most complex illnesses.
Each of the chapters focuses on a different aspect of building a reliable healthcare system, concentrating on the leadership necessary to deliver and manage the different component elements of the healthcare system. The nominated contributors for this book are recognized leaders from various healthcare systems around the globe, including the UK, USA, Canada and South Korea/Singapore. The contributors have been selected to ensure a wide perspective of healthcare management, building on diverse approaches, practices and experiences, and are currently practicing healthcare management in their respective systems. The book aims to focus on the pragmatic rather than theoretical and will provide a series of practical methodologies and case studies to help improve decision making in healthcare management.
With contributions by:
- Sallie J. Weaver, PhD, MHS, Associate Professor, Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality and Dept. of Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine, John Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Susan Mascitelli, Senior Vice President, Patient Services & Liaison to the Board of Trustees, New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Dr. Sandra Fenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Martin A. Makary, MD, MPH, Professor of Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Professor of Health Policy and Management, John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Frank Federico, RPh, Vice President, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Dr. Hanan Edrees, Manager, Quality Management, KAMC-Riyadh
- Dr. Hee Hwang, CIO and Associate Professor; Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, Division of pediatric Neurology, Center of Medical Informatics
- Dr. M. Andrew Padmos, Chief Executive Officer, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Professor Richard Hobbs, Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences, Director, NIHR English School for Primary Care Research, Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford
- Ms. Jules Martin, Managing Director, Central London Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dr. Bruno Holthof, Chief Executive Officer, Oxford University Hospitals
- Tara Donnelly, Chief Executive, Health Innovation Network, South London
- Göran Henriks, Chief Executive of Learning and Innovation, Qulturum, County Council of Jönköping, Sweden
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Observer Performance Methods for Diagnostic Imaging
Nanomedicine for Inflammatory Diseases