Family Practice Guidelines 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Family Practice Guidelines 4th Edition Pdf
This bible of family practice for primary care students and clinicians provides current national practice guidelines for professional standards of care across the life span. Concise and clearly organized, the resource features detailed, step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing in the outpatient setting, information on health promotion, care guidelines, dietary information, information on culturally responsive care, patient resources, and abundant patient education handouts.
This fourth edition is updated to include new evidence-based guidelines for rheumatology, public health (featuring updated information on substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, and lesbian health), the sports physical exam and interventions, endocrinology, new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for health maintenance, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) assessment and management, restless legs syndrome, sexual dysfunction treatment, and psychiatric disorders. Several new and updated Patient Teaching Guides--with printable education points--add to the book's outstanding utility as a thorough and reliable clinical resource. Each of the 268 diagnoses includes defi nition, incidence, pathogenesis, predisposing factors, common complaints, signs/symptoms, subjective data, physical exam and diagnostic tests, differential diagnosis, and a care plan.
New to the Fourth Edition:
New and updated guidelines for:
- Rheumatology: polymyalgia rheumatica, Sjögren’s syndrome, psoriatic arthropathy, pseudogout (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate), ankylosing spondolitis, reactive arthritis, Raynaud's syndrome
- Public Health: substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, lesbian health
- Sports Exam: assessment and treatment
- CDC recommendations: vaccine and cancer screening
- Endocrinology: diabetes management and new Food and Drug Administration-approved medications
- The latest ACC & AHA Guidelines for Hypertension (2017)
- Neurology: PTSD and restless legs syndrome management
- Sexual dysfunction
- Bipolar and other behavioral health disorders
New and updated Patient Teaching Guides
- Presents information for 268 disorders in consistent format for ease of use
- Highlights key considerations with Practice Pointers
- Provides individual care points for pediatric, pregnant, and geriatric patients
- Includes 138 printable Patient Teaching Guides
- Offers 18 procedure guidelines and routine health maintenance guidelines
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Transformational Leadership in Nursing
Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice