Evaluation and Testing in Nursing Education 5th Edition
About the e-Book
Evaluation and Testing in Nursing Education 5th Edition Pdf
Considered the "gold standard" for evaluation and testing in nursing education, this fifth edition of the classic text helps educators to assess the level of learning achieved in the classroom, in clinical settings, and online with expanded coverage of essential concepts in assessment, evaluation, and testing in a wider variety of learning environments. It presents new content on evaluation in online programs and testing and features a new chapter on using simulation for assessment and high-stakes evaluations. Also included is updated information on clinical evaluation and program evaluation along with current research featuring new examples and tools. The fifth edition expands content on standardized tests, including how to write test items for licensure and certification exam prep, and provides new information on developing rubrics for assessing written assignments.
The fifth edition is distinguished from other texts by its focus on developing a framework that integrates all types of evaluation in a nursing program. It addresses how to develop a test blueprint and assemble, administer, write, and analyze tests. It provides rubrics for scoring tests and written assignments along with examples. Its guidelines for preventing cheating and conducting productive post-test discussions are especially helpful to educators. Additionally, the book explores important social, ethical, and legal issues associated with testing and evaluation. It meets National League for Nursing's Certification Competency #3: Use Assessment and Evaluation Strategies.
NEW TO THE FIFTH EDITION:
- Expanded coverage of essential concepts in assessment, evaluation, and testing in classroom and clinical education
- A new chapter on using simulation for assessment and high-stakes evaluation
- New information on evaluation in online courses, programs, and testing
- Expanded content on clinical evaluation and program evaluation
- Current research and new examples and tools
- How to write test items that prepare students for licensure and certification exams
- Expanded coverage on developing rubrics for assessing written assignments
- Describes how to develop a test blueprint and assemble, administer, write, and analyze tests
- Provides sample grading rubrics
- Demonstrates strategies for evaluating higher levels of learning
- Explains how to evaluate written assignments with sample scoring rubrics
- Includes an Instructor Manual with sample syllabus, PowerPoint slides, and an online course with 17 modules, each with student learning activities, discussion questions, and online resources
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Handbook of Hematologic Malignancies
PCEP Book III: Neonatal Care