ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC & Razor Pages for Beginners
Page Count528 Pages
About the e-Book
ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC & Razor Pages for Beginners Pdf
Want to learn how to build ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC and Razor Page Web Applications?
- C# (Intermediate level; including Generics, Reflection and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP))
- HTML5/CSS3 (Basic knowledge)
This book is primarily aimed at developers who want to learn how to build ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC and Razor Page applications. You should be an intermediate level C# developer with some experience in HTML5 and CSS3. The C# language won't be explained in any detail.
You will learn ASP.NET Core 2.0 by building three applications. The first application will be built using an empty template, the second with the MVC template, and the third with Razor Pages. The goal with the first basic application is to get you familiar with ASP.NET Core 2.0 by adding middleware and services one piece at a time. Then you will create a solution with three projects; the first project will be used to create a shared database with Entity Framework Core 2.0, the second project is a MVC application for the regular user interface, and the third project is an administrator user interface built with Razor Pages. This solution is a video course website, where users can register to gain access to video courses and administrators can add and modify course content and users.
If you are already familiar with MVC 5 or ASP.NET Core 1.0/1.1, the content in this book can get you started with ASP.NET Core 2.0 in a fast, no-fluff way.
It’s important to mention that this book is practical and tactical, where you will learn as you progress through the modules and build real web applications in the process. To spare you countless pages of fluff (filler material), only valuable information, pertinent to the task at hand, is discussed. The benefit is a shorter and more condensed book, which will save you time and give you a more enjoyable experience.
This experience is something you can put in your CV when applying for a job or a consultant position, or when negotiating a higher salary.
Technologies, frameworks and languages you will use:
- Visual Studio 2017
- ASP.NET Core 2.0
- MVC and Razor Pages (new in ASP.NET 2.0)
- Services (To provide your own functionality as a reusable service)
- Middleware (To provide you own functionality to HTTP Request pipeline)
- Entity Framework (To crate and communicate with a database)
- View Component (To render data in the _Layout view with model data)
- Dependency Injection (To inject objects into constructors)
- Bootstrap (Used for styling and to create a responsive design)
- LINQ (To query the database)
- Tag Helper (to clean up the HTML and enable re-use)
- HTML Helper methods (to clean up your HTML and enable re-use)
- Partial views (to clean up your views and enable re-use)
- Bower and NuGet (To install necessary libraries)
- What you will implement:
- A web application from an empty template
- An MVC web application using a template
- An Razor Page web application using a template
- A data-layer project referenced from the MVC and Razor Page applications
I hope you love the book!
Now click the Buy button and start reading the book.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Algorithm Design Manual
Networked Control Systems