Apache Kafka 1.0 Cookbook
Page Count250 Pages
About the e-Book
Apache Kafka 1.0 Cookbook Pdf
Simplify real-time data processing by leveraging the power of Apache Kafka 1.0
- Use Kafka 1.0 features such as Confluent platforms and Kafka streams to build efficient streaming data applications to handle and process your data
- Integrate Kafka with other Big Data tools such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and more
- Hands-on recipes to help you design, operate, maintain, and secure your Apache Kafka cluster with ease
Apache Kafka provides a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform to handle real-time data feeds. This book will show you how to use Kafka efficiently, and contains practical solutions to the common problems that developers and administrators usually face while working with it.
This practical guide contains easy-to-follow recipes to help you set up, configure, and use Apache Kafka in the best possible manner. You will use Apache Kafka Consumers and Producers to build effective real-time streaming applications. The book covers the recently released Kafka version 1.0, the Confluent Platform and Kafka Streams. The programming aspect covered in the book will teach you how to perform important tasks such as message validation, enrichment and composition.Recipes focusing on optimizing the performance of your Kafka cluster, and integrate Kafka with a variety of third-party tools such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Elasticsearch will help ease your day to day collaboration with Kafka greatly. Finally, we cover tasks related to monitoring and securing your Apache Kafka cluster using tools such as Ganglia and Graphite.
If you're looking to become the go-to person in your organization when it comes to working with Apache Kafka, this book is the only resource you need to have.
What you will learn
- Install and configure Apache Kafka 1.0 to get optimal performance
- Create and configure Kafka Producers and Consumers
- Operate your Kafka clusters efficiently by implementing the mirroring technique
- Work with the new Confluent platform and Kafka streams, and achieve high availability with Kafka
- Monitor Kafka using tools such as Graphite and Ganglia
- Integrate Kafka with third-party tools such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and more
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers and Kafka administrators who are looking for quick, practical solutions to problems encountered while operating, managing or monitoring Apache Kafka. If you are a developer, some knowledge of Scala or Java will help, while for administrators, some working knowledge of Kafka will be useful.
Table of Contents
- Configuring Kafka
- Kafka Clusters
- Message Validation
- Message Enrichment
- The Confluent Platform
- Kafka Streams
- Managing Kafka
- Operating Kafka
- Monitoring and Security
- Third Party Tools integration
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
Learn iOS 11 Programming with Swift 4