Learning Node.js Development
Page Count658 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Node.js Development Pdf
A comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to creating complete Node apps and understanding how to build, deploy, and test your own apps.
- Entirely project-based and practical
- Explains the "Why" of Node.js features, not just the "how", providing you with a deep understanding and enabling you to easily apply concepts in your own applications
- Covers the full range of technologies around Node.js - NPM, version control with Git, and much more
Learning Node.js Development is a practical, project-based book that provides you with all you need to get started as a Node.js developer. Node is a ubiquitous technology on the modern web, and an essential part of any web developers' toolkit. If you are looking to create real-world Node applications, or you want to switch careers or launch a side project to generate some extra income, then you're in the right place. This book has been written around a single goal-turning you into a professional Node developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production applications.
Learning Node.js Development is built from the ground up around the latest version of Node.js (version 9.x.x). You'll be learning all the cutting-edge features available only in the latest software versions.
This book cuts through the mass of information available around Node and delivers the essential skills that you need to become a Node developer. It takes you through creating complete apps and understanding how to build, deploy, and test your own Node apps. It maps out everything in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running quickly.
What you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Node
- Build apps that respond to user input
- Master working with servers
- Learn how to test and debug applications
- Deploy and update your apps in the real world
- Create responsive asynchronous web applications
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Getting Set Up
- Node Fundamentals - Part 1
- Node Fundamentals - Part 2
- Node Fundamentals - Part 3
- Basics of Asynchronous Programming in Node.js
- Callbacks in Asynchronous Programming
- Promises in asynchronous programming
- Web Servers in Node
- Deploying Applications to Web
- Testing the Node Application part 1
- Testing the Node Application part 2
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Kubernetes Cookbook: Building Cloud Native Applications
Mastering Unity 2017 Game Development with C#