Page Count332 Pages
About the e-Book
- Get a better understanding of advanced concepts such as space and time complexity to optimize your code
- Focus more on solving the business problem and less on the technical challenges involved
Do you want to build applications that are high-performing and fast? Are you looking for complete solutions to implement complex data structures and algorithms in a practical way? If either of these questions rings a bell, then this book is for you!
You'll start by building stacks and understanding performance and memory implications. You will learn how to pick the right type of queue for the application. You will then use sets, maps, trees, and graphs to simplify complex applications. You will learn to implement different types of sorting algorithm before gradually calculating and analyzing space and time complexity. Finally, you'll increase the performance of your application using micro optimizations and memory management.
By the end of the book you will have gained the skills and expertise necessary to create and employ various data structures in a way that is demanded by your project or use case.
What you will learn
- Build custom Back buttons embedded within your application
- Build a custom activity user tracker for your application
- Generate accurate recommendations for credit card approval using Decision Trees
- Simplify complex problems using a graphs
- Increase the performance of an application using micro-optimizations
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Building Stacks for Application State Management
- Creating Queues for In-Order Executions
- Using Sets and Maps for Faster Applications
- Using Trees for Faster Lookup and Modifications
- Simplify Complex Applications Using Graphs
- Exploring Types of Algorithms
- Sorting and Its Applications
- Big O notation, Space, and Time Complexity
- Micro-optimizations and Memory Management
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Python: Real-World Data Science
Java Language Features