Java EE 8 High Performance
Page Count350 Pages
About the e-Book
Java EE 8 High Performance Pdf
Get more control of your applications performances in development and production and know how to meet your Service Level Agreement on critical microservices.
- Learn how to write a JavaEE application with performance constraints (Service Level Agreement-SLA) leveraging the platform
- Learn how to identify bottlenecks and hotspots in your application to fix them
- Ensure that you are able to continuously control your performance in production and during development
The ease with which we write applications has been increasing, but with this comes the need to address their performance. A balancing act between easily implementing complex applications and keeping their performance optimal is a present-day need. In this book, we explore how to achieve this crucial balance while developing and deploying applications with Java EE 8.
The book starts by analyzing various Java EE specifications to identify those potentially affecting performance adversely. Then, we move on to monitoring techniques that enable us to identify performance bottlenecks and optimize performance metrics. Next, we look at techniques that help us achieve high performance: memory optimization, concurrency, multi-threading, scaling, and caching. We also look at fault tolerance solutions and the importance of logging. Lastly, you will learn to benchmark your application and also implement solutions for continuous performance evaluation.
By the end of the book, you will have gained insights into various techniques and solutions that will help create high-performance applications in the Java EE 8 environment.
What you will learn
- Identify performance bottlenecks in an application
- Locate application hotspots using performance tools
- Understand the work done under the hood by EE containers and its impact on performance
- Identify common patterns to integrate with Java EE applications
- Implement transparent caching on your applications
- Extract more information from your applications using Java EE without modifying existing code
- Ensure constant performance and eliminate regression
Who This Book Is For
If you're a Java developer looking to improve the performance of your code or simply wanting to take your skills up to the next level, then this book is perfect for you.
Table of Contents
- Money! The quote manager application
- Look under the cover : what is this "EE" thing?
- Monitor your applications
- Application optimization: memory management and server configuration
- Scale up: threading and implications
- Be lazy, cache your data
- Be fault tolerant
- Loggers and performances: a trade-off
- Benching your application
- Continuous performance evaluation
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
C++ High Performance