Pharmacology For Health Professionals 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Pharmacology For Health Professionals 4th Edition Pdf
The fourth edition has been fully updated and revised to reflect the most up-to-date information on the clinical use of drugs, Australian and New Zealand scheduling, drug legislation and ethics.
· Anatomy and physiology integrated throughout
· Discipline-specific information integrated throughout and additional resources provided via Evolve
· Key drug information at your fingertips: Drug Monographs, Drug Interactions Tables, Clinical Interest Boxes and key terms and abbreviations
· End-of-chapter review exercises to test your understanding.
· Evolve resources for both lecturer and student.
New to this Edition
· New and updated Drug Monographs describing important aspects of drugs and drug groups
· Updated tables outlining detailed drug interactions occurring with major drug groups
· Recent changes in the pharmacological management of major conditions
· New Clinical Interest Boxes, including current New Zealand specific and pharmacological treatment of common diseases and conditions
· Referencing most up-to-date reviews of drugs and major disease management
· Guidelines for clinical choice and use of drugs
· Enhanced information on the use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) modalities, with a focus on interactions between drugs and CAM therapies
· Improved internal design for ease of navigation.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Herbal Apothecary
Essentials of Anatomic Pathology