K-Taping in Pediatrics: Basics Techniques Indications
Page Count148 Pages
About the e-Book
K-Taping in Pediatrics: Basics Techniques Indications Pdf
Already integrated successfully in competitive sports, medical treatment and rehabilitation programs, K-Taping therapy offers physical, occupational and speech therapists a wide range of options for the treatment of infants, small children and younger patients. K-Taping can now be integrated into pediatric physiotherapy and speech therapy, aiding in the treatment of a range of conditions including postural defects, deformities of the feet and dysphagia.
About the content
K-Taping in theory
- The properties, function and mode of action of elastic K-Tape
- The effects of K-Tape therapy
- The fundamentals of K-Tape application
K-Taping in practice
- The four major application techniques (muscle, ligament, correction and lymph applications) including common indications in children, and practical examples
- The appropriate technique for more than 50 medical indications
- Step by step guidance with photo series, practical tips and alternative applications
About the author
Birgit Kumbrink, founder and medical director of the international K-Taping Academy, Dortmund, Germany and one of the most experienced users and teachers of the treatment method internationally.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Avery's Neonatology: Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn
A Practical Guide to Diabetes Mellitus