TensorFlow for Deep Learning
About the e-Book
TensorFlow for Deep Learning Pdf
Learn how to solve challenging machine learning problems with TensorFlow, Google’s revolutionary new software library for deep learning. If you have some background in basic linear algebra and calculus, this practical book introduces machine-learning fundamentals by showing you how to design systems capable of detecting objects in images, understanding text, analyzing video, and predicting the properties of potential medicines.
TensorFlow for Deep Learning teaches concepts through practical examples and helps you build knowledge of deep learning foundations from the ground up. It’s ideal for practicing developers with experience designing software systems, and useful for scientists and other professionals familiar with scripting but not necessarily with designing learning algorithms.
- Learn TensorFlow fundamentals, including how to perform basic computation
- Build simple learning systems to understand their mathematical foundations
- Dive into fully connected deep networks used in thousands of applications
- Turn prototypes into high-quality models with hyperparameter optimization
- Process images with convolutional neural networks
- Handle natural language datasets with recurrent neural networks
- Use reinforcement learning to solve games such as tic-tac-toe
- Train deep networks with hardware including GPUs and tensor processing units
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Artificial Intelligence and Legal Analytics
CSS Framework Alternatives