Mastering Java 9
Page Count456 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Java 9 Pdf
Your road to becoming a Java Ninja begins here!
About This Book
- This book will teach you to build highly scalable, fast, and secure applications
- It covers major concepts introduced with the new version of Java 9, which includes modular programming, HTTP 2.0, API changes, and more
- It will guide you with tools, techniques and best practices to enhance application development
Who This Book Is For
This book is for enterprise developers and existing Java developers. Basic knowledge of Java is helpful.
What You Will Learn
- Write modular Java applications in terms of the newly introduced module system
- Migrate existing Java applications to modular ones
- Understand how to use the G1 garbage collector in order to leverage the performance of your applications
- Leverage the possibilities provided the newly introduced Java shell
- Test your application's effectiveness with the JVM harness
- See how Java 9 provides support for the HTTP 2.0 standard
- Use the new process API
- Discover additional enhancements and features provided by Java 9
Java 9 and its new features add to the richness of the language, one of the languages most used by developers to build robust software applications. Java 9 comes with a special emphasis on modularity with its integration with Jigsaw. This is your one-stop guide to mastering the language.
You'll be provided with an overview and explanation of the new features introduced in Java 9 and the importance of the new APIs and enhancements. Some of the new features of Java 9 are ground-breaking and if you are an experienced programmer, you will be able to make your enterprise application leaner by learning these new features. You'll be provided with practical guidance in applying the newly acquired knowledge in regards to Java 9 and further information on future developments of the Java platform. This book will improve your productivity, making your application faster. By learning the best practices in Java, you'll become the "go-to" person in your organization.
By the end of the book, you'll not only know the important concepts of Java 9, but you'll also have a nuanced understanding of the important aspects of programming with this great language.
Style and approach
Concepts and new terminology are explained in simple step-by-step manner. We cover a lot of real-world examples and case studies that will improve your Java productivity. This book covers new features on Java 9 and the much talked about Jigsaw integration.
Table of Contents
- The Java 9 Landscape
- Discovering Java 9
- Java 9 Language Enhancements
- Building Modular Applications with Java 9
- Migrating Applications to Java 9
- Experimenting with the Java Shell
- Leveraging the New Default G1 Garbage Collector
- Microbenchmarking Applications with JMH
- Making Use of the ProcessHandle API
- Fine-Grained Stack Tracing
- New Tools and Tool Enhancements
- Concurrency and Reactive Programming
- Security Enhancements
- Command Line Flags
- Best Practices In Java 9
- Future Directions
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Good Habits for Great Coding
Artificial Intelligence and Legal Analytics