AWS: Security Best Practices on AWS
Page Count118 Pages
About the e-Book
AWS: Security Best Practices on AWS Pdf
Delve deep into various security aspects of AWS to build and maintain a secured environment
- Learn to secure your network, infrastructure, data, and applications in AWS cloud
- Use AWS managed security services to automate security
- Dive deep into various aspects such as the security model, compliance, access management and much more to build and maintain a secured environment
- Explore Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) and its components
- Embedded with assessments that will help you revise the concepts you have learned in this book
With organizations moving their workloads, applications, and infrastructure to the cloud at an unprecedented pace, security of all these resources has been a paradigm shift for all those who are responsible for security; experts, novices, and apprentices alike.
This book focuses on using native AWS security features and managed AWS services to help you achieve continuous security. Starting with an introduction to Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to secure your AWS VPC, you will quickly explore various components that make up VPC such as subnets, security groups, various gateways, and many more.
You will also learn to protect data in the AWS platform for various AWS services by encrypting and decrypting data in AWS. You will also learn to secure web and mobile applications in AWS cloud.
This book is ideal for all IT professionals, system administrators, security analysts, solution architects, and chief information security officers who are responsible for securing workloads in AWS for their organizations.
This book is embedded with useful assessments that will help you revise the concepts you have learned in this book. This book is repurposed for this specific learning experience from material from Packt's Mastering AWS Security, written by Albert Anthony.
What you will learn
- Get familiar with VPC components, features, and benefits
- Learn to create and secure your private network in AWS
- Explore encryption and decryption fundamentals
- Understand monitoring, logging, and auditing in AWS
- Ensure data security in AWS
- Secure your web and mobile applications in AWS
- Learn security best practices for IAM, VPC, shared security responsibility model, and so on
Who This Book Is For
This book is for all IT professionals, system administrators, security analysts, solution architects, and chief information security officers who are responsible for securing workloads in AWS for their organizations.
Table of Contents
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud
- Data Security in AWS
- Securing Servers in AWS
- Securing Applications in AWS
- AWS Security Best Practices
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Cert Guide, Academic Edition
The Agile Developer's Handbook