Introduction to Programming with Java
About the e-Book
Introduction to Programming with Java Pdf
This book teaches the reader how to write programs using Java. It does so with a unique approach that combines fundamentals first with objects early. The book transitions smoothly through a carefully selected set of procedural programming fundamentals to object-oriented fundamentals. During this early transition and beyond, the book emphasizes problem solving. For example, Chapter 2 is devoted to algorithm development, Chapter 8 is devoted to program design, and problem-solving sections appear throughout the book. Problem-solving skills are fostered with the help of an interactive, iterative presentation style: Here's the problem. How can we solve it? How can we improve the solution?.
Some key features include:
"The authors have done a superb job of organizing the various chapters to allow the students to enjoy programming in Java from day one. I am deeply impressed with the entire textbook. I would have my students keep this text and use it throughout their academic career as an excellent Java programming source book". Benjamin B. Nystuen, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
"The authors have done a great job in describing the technical aspects of programming. The authors have an immensely readable writing style. I have an extremely favorable impression of Dean and Dean's proposed text". Shyamal Mitra, University of Texas at Austin.
"The overall impression of the book was that it was friendly to read. I think this is a great strength, simply because students reading it, and especially students who are prone to reading to understand, will appreciate this approach rather than the regular hardcore programming mentality". Andree Jacobson, University of New Mexico.
- A conversational, easy-to-follow writing style.
- Many executable code examples that clearly and efficiently illustrate key concepts.
- Extensive use of UML class diagrams to specify problem organization.
- Simple GUI programming early, in an optional standalone graphics track.
- Well-identified alternatives for altering the book's sequence to fit individual needs.
- Well-developed projects in six different academic disciplines, with a handy summary.
- Detailed customizable PowerPointTM lecture slides, with icon-keyed hidden notes.
- Links to compiler software - for Sun's Java2 SDK toolkit, Helios's TextPad, Eclipse, NetBeans, and BlueJ.
- TextPad tutorial.
- Eclipse tutorials.
- Textbook errata.
- All textbook example programs and associated resource files.
- Customizable PowerPoint lecture slides with hidden notes. Hidden notes provide comments that supplement the displayed text in the lecture slides. For example, if the displayed text asks a question the hidden notes provide the answer.
- Exercise solutions.
- Project solutions.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Professional C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0