Page Count302 Pages
About the e-Book
OpenStack Bootcamp Pdf
- Explore all the new features of OpenStack's Mikata, Ocata, and Newton releases and get up to speed with OpenStack in no time
- Learn something new each day to successfully build a private cloud platform
- A fast-paced guide filled with best practices that will help you manage your virtual private cloud efficiently
OpenStack is developed by a thriving community of individual developers around the globe and is backed by most of the leading players in the cloud space today. OpenStack is a free and open source software platform for cloud computing, mostly deployed as an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
This book begins with the design principles of OpenStack and the available OpenStack distributions. You’ll start by getting a fundamental understanding of the core concepts and then move on to a comparison of OpenStack components with real-life examples. Then, we’ll show you the typical architecture of OpenStack clouds, how to configure each OpenStack component, and debugging techniques.
Later, we focus on the latest releases of OpenStack: Mikata, Newton, and Ocata. You’ll be introduced to identity, image, networking, and the compute service. You’ll also get a complete understanding of how to install, configure, and administrate your entire virtual private cloud. You will also be provided with hands-on exercises to unleash the power of each component in OpenStack. Finally, you’ll see an overview of all the optional projects available under the Openstack umbrella.
What you will learn
- Understand the functions and features of each core component of OpenStack and a real-world comparison
- Develop an understanding of the components of IaaS and PaaS clouds built with OpenStack
- Get a high-level understanding of architectural design in OpenStack
- Discover how you can use OpenStack Horizon with all of the OpenStack core components
- Understand network traffic flow with Neutron
- Build an OpenStack private cloud from scratch
- Get hands-on training with the OpenStack command line, administration, and deployment
About the Author
Vinoth Kumar Selvaraj is an enthusiastic computer science engineer from Tamil Nadu, India. He works as a DevOps engineer at Cloudenablers Inc. As an active moderator on Ask OpenStack, he consistently answers and provides solutions for questions posted on the Ask OpenStack forum. Based on karma points, he has ranked 20 out of 20,000 members in the Ask OpenStack forum. He has also written many OpenStack-related articles and hosts a dedicated website for his works on OpenStack.
Vinoth has also worked as a technical reviewer on books by Packt such as Openstack Cloud Security, Learning OpenStack High Availability, Openstack Essentials, and Learning OpenStack [Video].
Table of Contents
- Build Your Camp
- Know your Battalion
- Field Sketch - OpenStack
- How stuff works
- Networking strategy
- Field training exercise
- Collective training
- Build your OpenStack
- Repair OpenStack
- Side arms of Openstack
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
An Introduction to Programming Using Python, Global Edition
Introduction to Programming with Java