Continuous Delivery for Mobile with fastlane
Page Count346 Pages
About the e-Book
Continuous Delivery for Mobile with fastlane Pdf
Learn continuous deployment and automation with code-signing, continuous testing, building, deploying, and releasing of your app.
- A practical guide on automating your mobile development pipeline with Fastlane, Jenkins, and Slack.
- Build, test, run and deploy your mobile application release with this end to end guide.
- Implement Continuous Integration, delivery, and deployment practices to optimize your application development workflow for faster and efficient release builds.
Competitive mobile apps depend strongly on the development team's ability to deliver successful releases, consistently and often. Although continuous integration took a more mainstream priority among the development industry, companies are starting to realize the importance of continuity beyond integration and testing.
This book starts off with a brief introduction to fastlane-a robust command-line tool that enables iOS and Android developers to automate their releasing workflow.
The book then explores and guides you through all of its features and utilities; it provides the reader a comprehensive understanding of the tool and how to implement them. Themes include setting up and managing your certificates and provisioning and push notification profiles; automating the creation of apps and managing the app metadata on iTunes Connect and the Apple Developer Portal; and building, distributing and publishing your apps to the App Store.
You will also learn how to automate the generation of localized screenshots and mesh your continuous delivery workflow into a continuous integration workflow for a more robust setup. By the end of the book, you will gain substantial knowledge on delivering bug free, developer-independent, and stable application release cycle.
What you will learn
- Harness the fastlane tools for the Continuous Deployment strategy
- Integrate Continuous Deployment with existing Continuous Integration.
- Automate upload of screenshots across all device screen-sizes
- Manage push notifications, provisioning profiles, and code-signing certificates
- Orchestrate automated build and deployments of new versions of your app
- Regulate your TestFlight users and on-board new testers
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for mobile developers who are keen on incorporating Continuous integration and deployment practices in their workflow.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to fastlane and Continuous Deployment
- Setting up fastlane and Our Sample Project
- Manage Provisioning Profiles with sigh
- Manage Code Signing Certificates with cert
- Sync Profiles and Certificates with match
- Manage Push Notification Profiles with pem
- Creating Our iOS and Android Apps with produce and supply
- Build and Package Apps for the App Store with gym
- Distribute to Testers with TestFlight and Crashlytics
- Review your App metadata with Precheck
- Taking Localized Screenshots with snapshot
- Put Our Screenshots Inside Frames with Frameit
- Upload Screenshots and Metadata with deliver
- Automate Unit Tests with scan
- Integrating Git into the Fastlane Workflow
- Creating and Using fastlane Action Plugins
- Integrating Slack into the fastlane Workflow
- Continuous Delivery Best Practices
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Essential PowerShell for Office 365
Godot Engine Game Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself