C++17 Quick Syntax Reference 3rd Edition
Page Count186 Pages
About the e-Book
C++17 Quick Syntax Reference 3rd Edition Pdf
This quick C++17 guide is a condensed code and syntax reference to the popular programming language, fully updated for C++17. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
In the C++17 Quick Syntax Reference, you will find short, simple, and focused code examples. This book includes a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing for easy review. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
What You'll Learn
- Use template argument deduction for class templates
- Declare non-type template parameters with auto-folding expressions and auto deduction from braced-init-list
- Apply lambdas and lambda capture by value
- Work with inline variables, nested namespaces, structured bindings, and selection statements with initializer
- Use utf-8 character literals
- Carry out direct-list initialization of enums
- Use these new C++17 library features or class templates from std::variant, optional, any, string_view, invoke, apply and more
- Do splicing for maps and sets, also new to C++17
Who This Book Is For
Experienced C++ programmers. Additionally, this is a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C++.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Vue.js: Up and Running
Advanced Data Analytics Using Python