AWS Automation Cookbook
Page Count388 Pages
About the e-Book
AWS Automation Cookbook Pdf
Automate release processes, deployment, and continuous integration of your application as well as infrastructure automation with the powerful services offered by AWS
About This Book
- Accelerate your infrastructure's productivity by implementing a continuous delivery pipeline within your environment
- Leverage AWS services and Jenkins 2.0 to perform complete application deployments on Linux servers
- This recipe-based guide that will help you minimize application deployment downtime
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers and system administrators who are responsible for hosting their application and managing instances in AWS. It s also ideal for DevOps engineers looking to provide continuous integration, deployment, and delivery. A basic understanding of AWS, Jenkins, and some scripting knowledge is needed.
What You Will Learn
- Build a sample Maven and NodeJS Application using CodeBuild
- Deploy the application in EC2/Auto Scaling and see how CodePipeline helps you integrate AWS services
- Build a highly scalable and fault tolerant CI/CD pipeline
- Achieve the CI/CD of a microservice architecture application in AWS ECS using CodePipeline, CodeBuild, ECR, and CloudFormation
- Automate the provisioning of your infrastructure using CloudFormation and Ansible
- Automate daily tasks and audit compliance using AWS Lambda
- Deploy microservices applications on Kubernetes using Jenkins Pipeline 2.0
AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeBuild, and CodePipeline are scalable services offered by AWS that automate an application s build and deployment pipeline. In order to deliver tremendous speed and agility, every organization is moving toward automating an entire application pipeline. This book will cover all the AWS services required to automate your deployment to your instances.
You ll begin by setting up and using one of the AWS services for automation CodeCommit. Next, you ll learn how to build a sample Maven and NodeJS Application using CodeBuild. After you ve built the application, you ll see how to use CodeDeploy to deploy the application in EC2/Autoscaling. You ll also build a highly scalable and fault tolerant continuous integration (CI)/continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using some easy-to-follow recipes.
Following this, you ll achieve CI/CD for Microservices application and reduce the risk within your software development lifecycle. You ll also learn to set up an infrastructure using CloudFormation Template and Ansible, and see how to automate AWS resources using AWS Lambda.
Finally, you ll learn to automate instances in AWS and automate the deployment lifecycle of applications.By the end of this book, you ll be able to minimize application downtime and implement CI/CD, gaining total control over your software development lifecycle.
Style and approach
This book takes a "How to do it" approach, providing with easy solutions to automate common maintenance and deployment tasks.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
.NET Core 2.0 By Example
Agile Web Development with Rails 5.1