TensorFlow For Dummies
Page Count360 Pages
About the e-Book
TensorFlow For Dummies Pdf
Become a machine learning pro!
Google TensorFlow has become the darling of financial firms and research organizations, but the technology can be intimidating and the learning curve is steep. Luckily, TensorFlow For Dummies is here to offer you a friendly, easy-to-follow book on the subject. Inside, you’ll find out how to write applications with TensorFlow, while also grasping the concepts underlying machine learning—all without ever losing your cool!
Machine learning has become ubiquitous in modern society, and its applications include language translation, robotics, handwriting analysis, financial prediction, and image recognition. TensorFlow is Google's preeminent toolset for machine learning, and this hands-on guide makes it easy to understand, even for those without a background in artificial intelligence.
- Install TensorFlow on your computer
- Learn the fundamentals of statistical regression and neural networks
- Visualize the machine learning process with TensorBoard
- Perform image recognition with convolutional neural networks (CNNs)
- Analyze sequential data with recurrent neural networks (RNNs)
- Execute TensorFlow on mobile devices and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
If you’re a manager or software developer looking to use TensorFlow for machine learning, this is the book you’ll want to have close by.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
Mastering Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V