C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 Blueprints
About the e-Book
C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 Blueprints Pdf
- Easy-to-follow real-world projects to get you up-and-running with the new features of C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0
- Practical applications to assist you with concepts such as Entity Framework Core, serverless computing, microservices and so on in .NET Core 2.0
- Explore the working of Rx.Net and building the cross-platform mobile application using Xamarin
NET Core is a general purpose, modular, cross-platform and open source implementation of .NET. With the latest release of .NET Core, many more APIs are expected to show up which will make APIs consistent across .Net Framework, .Net Core, and Xamarin. This book is a step-by-step guide that will teach you essential .NET Core and C# concepts with the help of real world projects.
The book starts with a brief introduction to the latest features of C# 7 and .NET core 2.0 before moving onto explaining how C# 7 can be implemented in the Object oriented paradigm. You will learn to work with relational data using Entity framework and how to use ASP.NET Core practically. This book will show how to build cross-platform mobile application with Xamarin. You will also learn about Asynchronous and Reactive programming with .NET Core 2.0 and the working of Rx.NET. The book also covers how to implement microservices and explains the working of .NET Core applications on the cloud. You will learn about serverless computing and OAuth concepts along with running ASP.NET Core applications with Docker compose.
This project based guide uses 11 practical applications to demonstrate these concepts. Thus by the end of the book, you will be proficient in developing applications using .NET core 2.0.
What you will learn
- How to incorporate Entity Framework Core to build ASP .NET core MVC application
- Getting hands on SignalR, NuGet packages.
- working with Reactive Extensions (Rx.Net) using elasticsearch tool
- Getting hands on .NET Core MVC, Middleware, Controllers, Views, Layouts, Routing and authentication
- Implementing Azure Service Fabric and Microservices and AWS, S3,Serverless computing.
- Working on .NET core cross platform functionality.
- Running .NET core MVC application with Docker compose
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Gray Hat Python