About the e-Book
Hands-on DevOps Pdf
Transform yourself into a specialist in DevOps adoption for Big Data on cloud
- Learn the concepts of Bigdata and Devops and Implement them
- Get Acquainted with DevOps Frameworks Methodologies and Tools
- A practical approach to build and work efficiently with your big data cluster
- Get introduced to multiple flavors of tools and platforms from vendors on Hadoop, Cloud, Containers and IoT Offerings
- In-Depth Technology understanding on Data Sciences, Microservices, Bigdata
DevOps strategies have really become an important factor for big data environments.
This book initially provides an introduction to big data, DevOps, and Cloud computing along with the need for DevOps strategies in big data environments. We move on to explore the adoption of DevOps frameworks and business scenarios. We then build a big data cluster, deploy it on the cloud, and explore DevOps activities such as CI/CD and containerization. Next, we cover big data concepts such as ETL for data sources, Hadoop clusters, and their applications. Towards the end of the book, we explore ERP applications useful for migrating to DevOps frameworks and examine a few case studies for migrating big data and prediction models.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered implementing DevOps tools and strategies for your big data clusters.
What you will learn
- Learn about the DevOps culture, its frameworks, maturity, and design patterns
- Get acquainted with multiple niche technologies microservices, containers, kubernetes, IoT, and cloud
- Build big data clusters, enterprise applications and data science models
- Apply DevOps concepts for continuous integration, delivery, deployment and monitoring
- Get introduced to Open source tools, service offerings from multiple vendors
- Start digital journey to apply DevOps concepts to migrate big data, cloud, microservices, IoT, security, ERP systems
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Big Data Architects, solutions provider, or any stakeholder working in big data environment and wants to implement the strategy of DevOps, then this book is for you.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Big Data and Data Sciences
- DevOps Framework
- Big Data Hadoop Ecosystems
- Cloud Computing
- Building Big Data Applications
- DevOps - Continuous Integration and Delivery
- DevOps Continuous Deployment
- Containers, IoT, and Microservices
- DevOps for Digital Transformation
- Appendix A: DevOps Adoption by ERP Systems
- Appendix B: DevOps Periodic Table
- Appendix C: Business Intelligence Trends
- Appendix D: Testing Types and Levels
- Appendix E: Java Platform Standard Edition 8
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Hacker's Guide to Scaling Python
ASP.NET Core 2 and Angular 5