About the e-Book
Architectural Patterns Pdf
Learn the importance of architectural and design patterns in producing and sustaining next-generation IT and business-critical applications with this guide.
- Use patterns to tackle communication, integration, application structure, and more
- Implement modern design patterns such as microservices to build resilient and highly available applications
- Choose between the MVP, MVC, and MVVM patterns depending on the application being built
Enterprise Architecture (EA) is typically an aggregate of the business, application, data, and infrastructure architectures of any forward-looking enterprise. Due to constant changes and rising complexities in the business and technology landscapes, producing sophisticated architectures is on the rise. Architectural patterns are gaining a lot of attention these days.
The book is divided in three modules. You'll learn about the patterns associated with object-oriented, component-based, client-server, and cloud architectures. The second module covers Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns and how they are architected using various tools and patterns. You will come across patterns for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event-Driven Architecture (EDA), Resource-Oriented Architecture (ROA), big data analytics architecture, and Microservices Architecture (MSA). The final module talks about advanced topics such as Docker containers, high performance, and reliable application architectures. The key takeaways include understanding what architectures are, why they're used, and how and where architecture, design, and integration patterns are being leveraged to build better and bigger systems.
What you will learn
- Understand how several architectural and design patterns work to systematically develop multitier web, mobile, embedded, and cloud applications
- Learn object-oriented and component-based software engineering principles and patterns
- Explore the frameworks corresponding to various architectural patterns
- Implement domain-driven, test-driven, and behavior-driven methodologies
- Deploy key platforms and tools effectively to enable EA design and solutioning
- Implement various patterns designed for the cloud paradigm
Who This Book Is For
This book will empower and enrich IT architects (such as enterprise architects, software product architects, and solution and system architects), technical consultants, evangelists, and experts.
Table of Contents
- About Architectural and Design Patterns
- Client/Server Multi-Tier Architectural Patterns
- Object-oriented and Component-based Software Engineering Patterns
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Domain-driven Design (DDD)
- Enterprise Architecture Platforms and Tools
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Event-driven architecture (EDA)
- Microservices Architecture (MSA)
- Patterns for Containerized and Highly Reliable Applications
- Software-defined Clouds: the Architecture and Design Patterns
- Big Data Architecture and Design Patterns
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Vue.js 2 Web Development Projects
The Hacker's Guide to Scaling Python