Web Designer's Guide to WordPress
Page Count288 Pages
About the e-Book
Web Designer's Guide to WordPress Pdf
Legions of web designers and developers are choosing WordPress for building sites. That's because it's powerful, reliable, flexible, scalable—and more. This book is your complete guide to mastering WordPress theme development, covering everything from installation to leveraging the community and resources to improve your WordPress skills for years to come. You'll learn how to:
- Install WordPress and work on a development server
- Create site plans and content architecture
- Develop basic through advanced WordPress themes
- Maintain responsive design integrity
- Implement the right plugins
- Convert an already-built website to a WordPress-powered theme
- Get involved with the WordPress community
With detailed explanations, real-life examples, and step-by-step tutorials, you'll find everything you need to build and deploy WordPress-powered websites with no prior server-side or WordPress development experience.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 Cert Guide, Deluxe
Algorithms in C, Parts 1-4