Mastering iOS 11 Programming 2nd Edition
Page Count570 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering iOS 11 Programming 2nd Edition Pdf
Transition to a professional iOS developer with the most in-depth and advanced level guide on Swift 4 and Xcode 9
About This Book
- Filled with practical examples, this comprehensive guide explores all aspects of iOS Development
- Learn powerful techniques and industry best practices to become a pro iOS Developer
- Unlock the full potential of iOS 11 programming with Swift 4 to build rich and powerful applications
- Gain detailed insights into core iOS Programming concepts such as Extensions, Performance, Animations, CoreData and more with examples
- Extend your iOS apps to new levels with ARKit and CoreML
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who have some experience with iOS programming, but want to take their skills to next level by unlocking the full potential of latest version of iOS with Swift to build great applications.
What You Will Learn
- Build a professional iOS application from scratch
- Create adaptive, complex views with Auto-Layout
- Write flexible and reusable code with Protocol Oriented programming
- Ensure code quality by using proper tests
- Measure and improve performance with the Instruments app
- Integrate with iOS on a deep level with several app extensions
- Implement AI, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and more iOS 11 features
With good pay for iOS developers, a mature development environment, and Apple users spending more money on the App store than Android users, becoming a professional iOS developer is a great move.
The journey to master iOS development and the new features of iOS 11 is not straightforward, but this book will help you make that transition.
Written for Swift 4 and following the latest Swift API design guidelines, you won't just learn how to program for iOS 11, you'll learn how to write great, readable, and maintainable Swift code that's in line with industry best-practices.
The progression of this book reflects the real-world development flow. In the book, you will build real-world applications. You will find a mix of thorough background information and practical examples, so you'll know how to make use of a technique right away while you also gain a great understanding of the how and why.
By the end, you will be able to build iOS applications that harness advanced techniques and make the best use of the latest and greatest features available in iOS 11.
Style and Approach
This book takes a no-frills approach and is very code-specific. The focus is on teaching advanced concepts through a series of small projects and standalone examples that help you gain expertise with various aspects of iOS application development.
Table of Contents
- UITableView Touch Up
- A Better Layout with UICollectionView
- Creating a Contact Details Page
- Immersing Your Users with Animation
- Improving Your Code with Value Types
- Making Your Code More Flexible with Protocols & Generics
- Refactoring the HelloContacts Application
- Adding Core Data to Your App
- Storing and Querying Data in Core Data
- Fetching & Displaying Data from the Network
- Being Proactive with Background Fetch
- Enriching Apps with the Camera, Motion & Location
- Extending the World with ARKit
- Exchanging Data with Drag and Drop
- Making Smarter Apps with CoreML
- Increasing Your App's Discoverability with Spotlight & Universal Links
- Instant Information with a Notification Center Widget
- Implementing Rich Notifications
- Extending iMessage
- Integrating your App with Siri
- Ensuring App Quality with Tests
- Discovering Bottlenecks with Instruments
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
R Data Mining
Switching to Angular