R Data Mining
Page Count442 Pages
About the e-Book
R Data Mining Pdf
Mine valuable insights from your data using popular tools and techniques in R
About This Book
- Understand the basics of data mining and why R is a perfect tool for it.
- Manipulate your data using popular R packages such as ggplot2, dplyr, and so on to gather valuable business insights from it.
- Apply effective data mining models to perform regression and classification tasks.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a budding data scientist, or a data analyst with a basic knowledge of R, and want to get into the intricacies of data mining in a practical manner, this is the book for you. No previous experience of data mining is required.
What You Will Learn
- Master relevant packages such as dplyr, ggplot2 and so on for data mining
- Learn how to effectively organize a data mining project through the CRISP-DM methodology
- Implement data cleaning and validation tasks to get your data ready for data mining activities
- Execute Exploratory Data Analysis both the numerical and the graphical way
- Develop simple and multiple regression models along with logistic regression
- Apply basic ensemble learning techniques to join together results from different data mining models
- Perform text mining analysis from unstructured pdf files and textual data
- Produce reports to effectively communicate objectives, methods, and insights of your analyses
R is widely used to leverage data mining techniques across many different industries, including finance, medicine, scientific research, and more. This book will empower you to produce and present impressive analyses from data, by selecting and implementing the appropriate data mining techniques in R.
It will let you gain these powerful skills while immersing in a one of a kind data mining crime case, where you will be requested to help resolving a real fraud case affecting a commercial company, by the mean of both basic and advanced data mining techniques.
While moving along the plot of the story you will effectively learn and practice on real data the various R packages commonly employed for this kind of tasks. You will also get the chance of apply some of the most popular and effective data mining models and algos, from the basic multiple linear regression to the most advanced Support Vector Machines. Unlike other data mining learning instruments, this book will effectively expose you the theory behind these models, their relevant assumptions and when they can be applied to the data you are facing. By the end of the book you will hold a new and powerful toolbox of instruments, exactly knowing when and how to employ each of them to solve your data mining problems and get the most out of your data.
Finally, to let you maximize the exposure to the concepts described and the learning process, the book comes packed with a reproducible bundle of commented R scripts and a practical set of data mining models cheat sheets.
Style and approach
This book takes a practical, step-by-step approach to explain the concepts of data mining. Practical use-cases involving real-world datasets are used throughout the book to clearly explain theoretical concepts.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Photoshop Masking & Compositing
Mastering iOS 11 Programming