Rust Standard Library Cookbook
About the e-Book
Rust Standard Library Cookbook Pdf
Explore the Rust Standard library and compose algorithms with minimal dependency on external libraries
- Develop high-quality, fast, and portable applications by leveraging the power of Rust's Standard library.
- Practical recipes that will help you work with the Standard library to boost your productivity as a Rust developer.
- Learn about most relevant external crates to be used along with the Standard library.
Mozilla’s Rust is gaining much attention with amazing features and a powerful library. This book will take you through varied recipes to teach you how to leverage the Standard library to implement efficient solutions.
The book begins with a brief look at the basic modules of the Standard library and collections. From here, the recipes will cover packages that support file/directory handling and interaction through parsing. You will learn about packages related to advanced data structures, error handling, and networking. You will also learn to work with futures and experimental nightly features. The book also covers the most relevant external crates in Rust.
By the end of the book, you will be proficient at using the Rust Standard library.
What you will learn
- How to use the basic modules of the library: strings, command line access, and more.
- Implement collections and folding of collections using vectors, Deque, linked lists, and more.
- Handle various file types , compressing and decompressing data.
- Search for files with glob patterns.
- Implement parsing through various formats such as CSV, TOML, and JSON.
- Utilize drop trait , the Rust version of destructor.
- Resource locking with Bilocks.
Who this book is for
This book is for developers who would like to explore the power of Rust and learn to use the STL for various functionalities. A basic Rust programming knowledge is assumed.
Table of Contents
- The basics
- Working with collections
- Handling files and the filesystem
- Advanced data structures
- Handling errors
- Parallelism and Rayon
- Working with futures
- Using experimental Nightly Features
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java APIs, Extensions and Libraries