About the e-Book
Jupyter Cookbook Pdf
Practical recipes on interactive dashboards, visual analytics, big data interaction, and notebook widgets
- Take your data science skills to the next level by creating and sharing interactive documents containing live code, text, visualizations, and more
- Cutting-edge recipes on data visualization, widgets, microservices and interactive dashboards
Jupyter has garnered a strong interest in the data science community of late, as it makes common data processing and analysis tasks much simpler. This book is for data science professionals who want to master various tasks related to Jupyter to create efficient, easy-to-share, scientific applications.
By the end of this book, you will have taken your knowledge of Jupyter to the next level to perform all key tasks associated with it.
What you will learn
- Steps to install Jupyter and configure different language engines
- Accessing and retrieving data on Jupyter Notebooks
- Create interactive visualizations and dashboards for different scenarios
- Create custom user data interactions using Jupyter widgets, and build RESTful microservices
- Manage user authentication and file permissions
- Interact with big data to perform numerical computing, statistical modeling, and much more
- Get familiar with Jupyter's next-gen user interface: JupyterLab
Who This Book Is For
This cookbook is for data science professionals, developers, technical data analysts, and programmers who want to execute technical coding, visualize output, and do scientific computing in one tool. Prior understanding of data science concepts will be helpful, but not mandatory, to use this book.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Beginning Server-Side Application Development with Angular