Programming ASP.NET Core
About the e-Book
Programming ASP.NET Core Pdf
The complete, pragmatic guide to building high-value solutions with ASP.NET Core
Programming ASP.NET Core is the definitive guide to practical web-based application development with Microsoft’s new ASP.NET Core framework. Microsoft MVP Dino Esposito introduces proven techniques and well-crafted example code for solving real problems with ASP.NET Core. Step by step, he guides you through using all key ASP.NET Core technologies, including MVC for HTML generation, .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET Identity, dependency injection, and much more. Esposito thoroughly covers ASP.NET Core’s cross-platform capabilities and what’s changed from older ASP.NET versions, but he doesn’t stop there: he offers a complete learning path for every developer who wants to build production solutions, including mobile-specific solutions.
Microsoft MVP Dino Esposito shows how to:
• Create new projects and understand their structure
• Set up and use the familiar MVC application model in ASP.NET Core
• Write controller class code to govern all stages of request processing
• Serve HTML from controllers, or directly via Razor Pages
• Master the Razor language for quickly defining the layout of HTML views
• Manage cross-cutting concerns such as global configuration data, error and exception handling, controller class design, and dependency injection
• Secure applications with user authentication and ASP.NET Core’s policy-based user authorization API
• Design for efficient data access, and choose the right option for reading and writing data
• Build ASP.NET Core Web APIs that return JSON, XML, or other data
• Use data binding to programmatically update visual components with fresh information
• Build device-friendly web views for iOS and Android
• Explore the radically new ASP.NET Core runtime environment and Dependency Injection (DI) infrastructure
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Spring Microservices in Action
Hands-On Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform