Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi 3
Page Count377 Pages
About the e-Book
Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi 3 Pdf
- Learn how to interface various sensors and actuators to the Raspberry Pi 3 and send this data to the cloud.
- Explore the possibilities offered by the IIoT by using Raspberry Pi to upload measurements to Google Docs.
- Build a Raspberry Pi robot using IoT modules.
Internet of Things (IoT) is an ecosystem of connected physical objects that are accessible through the internet. Domestic applications of IoT are the foundation for smart homes, and when scaled up drive smart cities and manufacturing automation. Internet of Things (IoT) is currently a growing trend in the technology space, and Raspberry Pi is the perfect board to get started with building IoT projects. This book covers many of the powerful features of the Raspberry Pi projects like, building weather station, facial recognition system, security surveillance system etc., and learning the practical way using raspberry pi, sensors, and cloud.
This book is designed to introduce the readers with IoT and Raspberry Pi 3 and will later dive into the world of interesting projects. This book will demonstrate the reader to develop interesting projects on setting up weather station measuring Temperature and Humidity using sensors and how to send the data for easy online visualization. This book focuses on leveraging IoT to accomplish complex task like face recognition using raspberry pi, camera module, AWS Rekognition and AWS S3 service. The book makes readers aware about security aspects by helping them build a Security Surveillance system to protect home, premises from intruders by using raspberry pi, camera, motion sensor and Azure/AWS cloud. The book will be covering a real-world project by building a Wi-Fi controlled robot car using raspberry pi using motor driver circuit, DC motor, and web application to complete the task.
This book is a must have as it provides readers a practical overview of the existing protocols, communication patterns, architectures, and talks about why security is the most important aspect in IoT, what are its existing threats at software and hardware level.
What you will learn
- Understand IoT & Raspberry Pi & learn about sensors and basic electronics.
- Learn to integrate sensors and actuators to Raspberry pi.
- Communicating with cloud using Raspberry with communication protocols like HTTP and MQTT
- DIY projects using Raspberry Pi, java or python or node.js and cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Understating importance of security of connected devices in IoT
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity 2018 Game Development in 24 Hours
Thermal-Aware Testing of Digital VLSI Circuits and Systems