Learning TypeScript 2.x 2nd Edition
Page Count437 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning TypeScript 2.x 2nd Edition Pdf
- Learn how to develop modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable web applications by taking advantage of TypeScript
- A comprehensive guide that explains the fundamentals of TypeScript with the help of practical examples
- Enhance your web development skills and accelerate your development using TypeScript 2.x
This book is a step-by-step guide that will get you started with TypeScript with the help of practical examples. You start off by understanding the basics and the new features of TypeScript 2.x. Next, you will learn to automate your development workflow with tools such as Grunt. Following this, you will be explained in detail about function, generics, and callbacks. Post this, object-oriented features and the memory management functionality of TypeScript are explained in detail. Going forward, you will be introduced to Functional Programming with TypeScript and will delve into Asynchronous programming principles. Finally, you will be introduced to the performance parameters and will learn to test your application.
By the end of this book, you will have learned enough to implement all the concepts with the latest features of TypeScript to build a single page application from scratch.
What you will learn
- Learn the key TypeScript language features and language runtime
- Develop modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable web applications
- Create object-oriented code that adheres to the solid principles
- Save time using automation tools like Gulp, Webpack, Ts node and Karma
- Develop robust applications with testing (Mocha, Chai and SinonJS)
- Put your TypeScript skills into practice by developing a single-page web application framework from scratch
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Ccent/CCNA: Icnd1 100-105 Certification Guide
Building Django Web Applications