Deploying to OpenShift: A Guide for Busy Developers
Page Count154 Pages
About the e-Book
Deploying to OpenShift: A Guide for Busy Developers Pdf
Get an in-depth tour of OpenShift, the container-based software deployment and management platform from Red Hat that provides a secure multi-tenant environment for the enterprise. This practical guide describes in detail how OpenShift, building on Kubernetes, enables you to automate the way you create, ship, and run applications in a containerized environment.
Author Graham Dumpleton provides the knowledge you need to make the best use of the OpenShift container platform to deploy not only your cloud-native applications, but also more traditional stateful applications. Developers and administrators will learn how to run, access, and manage containers in OpenShift, including how to orchestrate them at scale.
- Build application container images from source and deploy them
- Implement and extend application image builders
- Use incremental and chained builds to accelerate build times
- Automate builds by using a webhook to link OpenShift to a Git repository
- Add configuration and secrets to the container as project resources
- Make an application visible outside the OpenShift cluster
- Manage persistent storage inside an OpenShift container
- Monitor application health and manage the application lifecycle
This book is a perfect follow-up to OpenShift for Developers: A Guide for Impatient Beginners (O’Reilly).
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Illustrated Guide to Python 3
Jenkins 2: Up and Running