Page Count501 Pages
About the e-Book
- Implement common data structures and the associated algorithms, as well as the context in which they are used.
A data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer to utilize resources efficiently. Data structures and algorithms are the base of every solution to any programming problem. With this book you will learn to write complex and powerful code using the latest ES 8 features.
Toward the end of the book, you'll discover how all the theories presented by this book can be applied in real-world solutions while working on your own computer networks and Facebook searches.
What you will learn
- Declare, initialize, add, and remove items from array, stack, and queue.
- Create and use linked lists, doubly linked lists and circular linked lists.
- Store unique elements with hash table, dictionaries, and set.
- Use the binary tree and binary search tree.
- Get the knack of using algorithms such as DFS (Depth-first Search) and BFS (Breadth-First Search) for the most complex data structures
- Sort data structures using a range of algorithms such as bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, merge sort and quick sort.
- Search elements in data structures using sequential sort and binary search.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Reactive Programming with Swift 4
PowerShell in Depth