About the e-Book
Discussing Design Pdf
Real critique has become a lost skill among collaborative teams today. Critique is intended to help teams strengthen their designs, products, and services, rather than be used to assert authority or push agendas under the guise of "feedback." In this practical guide, authors Adam Connor and Aaron Irizarry teach you techniques, tools, and a framework for helping members of your design team give and receive critique.
Using firsthand stories and lessons from prominent figures in the design community, this book examines the good, the bad, and the ugly of feedback. You’ll come away with tips, actionable insights, activities, and a cheat sheet for practicing critique as a part of your collaborative process.
This book covers:
- Best practices (and anti-patterns) for giving and receiving critique
- Cultural aspects that influence your ability to critique constructively
- When, how much, and how often to use critique in the creative process
- Facilitation techniques for making critiques timely and more effective
- Strategies for dealing with difficult people and challenging situations
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Practical Convolutional Neural Networks
CompTIA Network+ Practice Tests: Exam N10-007