About the e-Book
ServiceNow Automation Pdf
The only book you need by your side when automating ServiceNow within your IT organization.
- Discover how to automate complex tasks on remote computers quickly and reliably.
- Learn how to fully utilize the skills and knowledge of your entire organization without increasing costs or labor.
- Master the skills needed to run orchestration-specific workflow activities with ServiceNow
ServiceNow helps organizations create a modern work environment by making daily activities service-oriented and streamlining the delivery and management of services. Automating these processes and tasks remains at the heart of what ServiceNow does and learning how to automate ServiceNow is critical in putting enterprise-level service management to work. This book shows exactly how IT organizations can automate complex tasks on remote computers quickly and in a secure manner. We will cover various facets of automation and take a multi-system approach with examples ranging from VMware, Amazon EC2, and Active Directory to configuring Puppet and Chef automation.
What you will learn
- Understand the Importance and the power of automation.
- Replace unstructured work patterns with intelligent workflows.
- Identify the components of the ServiceNow user interface.
- Learn to automate and align business service workflows across the organization in support of the core mission.
- Perform an objective-based analysis that delivers a business case presenting the costs and benefits associated with migrating from legacy solutions to ServiceNow
Who This Book Is For
ServiceNow system administrators who would like to automate their processes. Some experience building workflows in ServiceNow is expected. ServiceNow scripting or equivalent knowledge would be helpful.
Table of Contents
- The IT Challenges and Power of Automation
- ServiceNow Configuration
- Manage Virtual Server by ServiceNow
- Automation with Puppet
- Automation with Chef
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Scrum For Dummies
Feature Engineering Made Easy