Practical Mobile Forensics 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Practical Mobile Forensics 3rd Edition Pdf
Investigate, analyze, and report iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques.
- Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums.
- A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Covering up-to-date mobile platforms, this book will focuses on teaching you the most recent techniques for investigating mobile devices. We delve mobile forensics techniques in iOS 9-11, Android 7-8 devices, and Windows 10. We will demonstrate the latest open source and commercial mobile forensics tools, enabling you to analyze and retrieve data effectively. You will learn how to introspect and retrieve data from the cloud, and document and prepare reports of your investigations.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered the current operating systems and the relevant techniques to recover data from mobile devices by leveraging open source solutions.
What you will learn
- Discover the new techniques in practical mobile forensics
- Understand the architecture and security mechanisms present in iOS and Android platforms
- Identify sensitive files on the iOS and Android platforms
- Set up a forensic environment
- Extract data from the iOS and Android platforms
- Recover data on the iOS and Android platforms
- Understand the forensics of Windows devices
- Explore various third-party application techniques and data recovery techniques
Who this book is for
If you are a forensics professional and are eager to widen your forensics skill set to mobile forensics then, this book is for you. Some understanding of digital forensics practices would do wonders.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mobile Forensics
- Understanding the Internals of iOS Devices
- Data Acquisition from iOS Devices
- Data Acquisition from iOS Backups
- iOS Data Analysis and Recovery
- iOS Forensic Tools
- Understanding Android
- Android Forensic Setup and Pre-Data Extraction Techniques
- Android Data Extraction Techniques
- Android Data Analysis and Recovery
- Android App Analysis, Malware, and Reverse Engineering
- Windows Phone Forensics
- Parsing Third-Party Application Files
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity 2017 2D Game Development Projects