ServiceNow Cookbook 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
ServiceNow Cookbook 2nd Edition Pdf
Over 60 practical and immediately applicable recipes to help you manage services in your enterprise environment efficiently
- One-stop solutions to all the problems encountered while using ServiceNow
- Covers all the pillars of ServiceNow platform, that is, ITSM, ITOM, and so on
- Explore new and trending features such as ServiceNow cloud integration and end-to-end security
ServiceNow is the ideal platform from which to create enterprise-level applications, giving both requesters and fulfillers better visibility and access to a process. With this book, we'll guide you through the world of ServiceNow, letting you take on the best the platform offers you with the least amount of hassle.
Starting with core configuration and management tasks, this book will help you build data-driven apps and also explores development best practices. You will learn to set up email notifications for users and work with the database view for reporting. Next, you will build/design data-driven apps where you will learn to implement the new Automated Testing framework. You will also be guided through creating various tasks from workflows and how to make the most of workflow utilities available in ServiceNow. Following this, you will learn about Service Portal (new with Helsinki) where you will learn how to configure the portal and how to perform integrations with different cloud platforms, along with tips and tricks on using the portal effectively. Finally, you will learn to use paid plugins such as Discovery, Orchestration, and Service Mapping.
By the end of this book, you will have acquired immediately applicable skills to rectify everyday problems encountered on the ServiceNow platform.
What you will learn
- Grasp the basics, such as entering and navigation, required to implement ServiceNow
- Use ServiceNow plugins to manage development
- Build and publish custom applications for service management
- Design data-driven apps to connect with the outside world by getting into client and server scripting
- Start using the Service Portal to easily create portals for end users
- Configure alerts and notifications and understand e-mail troubleshooting and watermarking
- Build and configure reports to set up your dashboard as per requirements
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with ServiceNow
- Performing Core Configuration and Management Tasks
- Building and Designing Data-Driven Applications
- Configuring Alerts and Notifications
- Building and Configuring Reports
- Creating and Configuring Workflow Activities
- Auditing and Diagnosing ServiceNow
- Service Portal
- Overview of Additional Modules and Kingston
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hybrid Cloud for Developers
Practical Mobile Forensics