Java 9: Building Robust Modular Applications
About the e-Book
Java 9: Building Robust Modular Applications Pdf
Mastering advanced features of Java and implement them to build amazing projects
- Take advantage of Java's new modularity features to write real-world applications that solve a variety of problems
- Explore the major concepts introduced with Java 9, including modular programming, HTTP 2.0, API changes, and more
- Get to grips with tools, techniques and best practices to enhance application development
Java 9 and its new features add to the richness of the language; Java is one of the languages most used by developers to build robust software applications. Java 9 comes with a special emphasis on modularity with its integration with Jigsaw. This course is your one-stop guide to mastering the language.
You'll be provided with an overview and explanation of the new features introduced in Java 9 and the importance of the new APIs and enhancements. Some new features of Java 9 are ground-breaking; if you are an experienced programmer, you will be able to make your enterprise applications leaner by learning these new features. You'll be provided with practical guidance in applying your newly acquired knowledge of Java 9 and further information on future developments of the Java platform. This course will improve your productivity, making your applications faster. Next, you'll go on to implement everything you've learned by building 10 cool projects. You will learn to build an email filter that separates spam messages from all your inboxes, a social media aggregator app that will help you efficiently track various feeds, and a microservice for a client/server note application, to name just a few.
By the end of this course, you will be well acquainted with Java 9 features and able to build your own applications and projects.
This Learning Path contains the best content from the following two recently published Packt products:
•Mastering Java 9
•Java 9 Programming Blueprints
What you will learn
- Package Java applications as modules using the Java Platform Module System
- Implement process management in Java using the all-new process handling API
- Integrate your applications with third-party services in the cloud
- Interact with mail servers, using JavaMail to build an application that filters spam messages
- Use JavaFX to build rich GUI-based applications, which are an essential element of application development
- Leverage the possibilities provided by the newly introduced Java shell
- Test your application's effectiveness with the JVM harness
- See how Java 9 provides support for the HTTP 2.0 standard
Who this book is for
This learning path is for Java developers who are looking to move a level up and learn how to build robust applications in the latest version of Java.
Table of Contents
- Mastering Java 9
- Java 9 Programming Blueprints
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java EE 8 Cookbook
Python for Offensive PenTest