Cloud Analytics with Google Cloud Platform
About the e-Book
Cloud Analytics with Google Cloud Platform Pdf
Combine the power of analytics and cloud computing for faster and efficient insights
- Master the concept of analytics on the cloud: and how organizations are using it
- Learn the design considerations and while applying a cloud analytics solution
- Design an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud
With the ongoing data explosion, more and more organizations all over the world are slowly migrating their infrastructure to the cloud. These cloud platforms also provide their distinct analytics services to help you get faster insights from your data.
This book will give you an introduction to the concept of analytics on the cloud, and the different cloud services popularly used for processing and analyzing data. If you're planning to adopt the cloud analytics model for your business, this book will help you understand the design and business considerations to be kept in mind, and choose the best tools and alternatives for analytics, based on your requirements. The chapters in this book will take you through the 70+ services available in Google Cloud Platform and their implementation for practical purposes. From ingestion to processing your data, this book contains best practices on building an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud by leveraging popular concepts such as machine learning and deep learning.
By the end of this book, you will have a better understanding of cloud analytics as a concept as well as a practical know-how of its implementation
What you will learn
- Explore the basics of cloud analytics and the major cloud solutions
- Learn how organizations are using cloud analytics to improve the ROI
- Explore the design considerations while adopting cloud services
- Work with the ingestion and storage tools of GCP such as Cloud Pub/Sub
- Process your data with tools such as Cloud Dataproc, BigQuery, etc
- Over 70 GCP tools to build an analytics engine for cloud analytics
- Implement machine learning and other AI techniques on GCP
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at CIOs, CTOs, and even analytics professionals looking for various alternatives to implement their analytics pipeline on the cloud. Data professionals looking to get started with cloud-based analytics will also find this book useful. Some basic exposure to cloud platforms such as GCP will be helpful, but not mandatory.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Cloud Analytics
- Design and Business Considerations
- GCP 10,000 feet above- a high level understanding of GCP
- Ingestion and Storing - Bring the data and capture it
- Processing, Visualizing and Building Analytics Engine in GCP- Close encounter - Squeeze the data and make Data work
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI on GCP
- Troubleshooting Cloud
- Business use-cases
- Appendix: Introduction to AWS and Azure
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide Exam CV0-002
Test-Driven Java Development