Raspberry Pi 3 Cookbook for Python Programmers 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Raspberry Pi 3 Cookbook for Python Programmers 3rd Edition Pdf
Over 70 recipes for Python programmers to unleash the potential of Raspberry Pi 3
- Leverage the power of Raspberry PI 3 using Python Programming
- Construct robots and interface with your own circuits and purpose built add-ons, as well as adapt off-the-shelf household devices using this pragmatic guide
- Packed with clear, step-by-step recipes to walk you through the capabilities of Raspberry Pi
This book will begin by guiding you through setting up the Raspberry Pi 3, performing tasks using Python 3.6 and introduces the first steps to interface with electronics. As you work through each chapter you will build up your skills and knowledge and apply them as you progress throughout the book, delving further and further into the unique abilities and features of the Raspberry Pi. Moving on, you will learn how to automate tasks by accessing files, build applications using the popular Tkinter library and create games by controlling graphics on screen. You will harness the power of the built-in graphics processor by using Pi3D to generate your own high-quality 3D graphics and environments. Connect directly to the Raspberry Pi's hardware pins to control electronics from switching on LEDs and responding to push buttons right through to driving motors and servos. Learn how to monitor sensors to gather real life data and to use it to control other devices, and view the results over the Internet. Apply what you have learned by creating your own Pi-Rover or Pi-Hexipod robots. You will also learn about sentiment analysis, face recognition techniques and Building Neural Network Module for Optical Character Recognition.
Finally, we will explore using many of the purpose-built add-ons available for the Raspberry Pi, as well as interfacing with common household devices in new ways.
What you will learn
- Get the Raspberry Pi 3 set up and running for the first time
- Remotely connect to the Raspberry Pi and use your PC/laptop instead of a separate screen/keyboard
- Get to grips with text, files and creating quick menus using Python
- Develop desktop applications; handle images and process files with ease
- Make use of graphics and user control to develop your own exciting games
- Use the Raspberry Pi's powerful GPU to create 3D worlds
- Take control of the real world and interface with physical hardware, combining hardware and software for your own needs
- Measure and control processes, respond to real events and monitor through the Internet
- Learn about the Raspberry Pi hardware inputs/outputs, starting with the basics and beyond
- Expand the capabilities of the Raspberry Pi with hardware expansion / add-on modules (use analogue inputs, drive servos and motors, and use SPI/I2C)
- Create your own Pi-Rover or Pi-Hexpod driven by the Raspberry Pi
- Make use of existing hardware by modifying and interfacing with it using the Raspberry Pi
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted towards anyone who wants to Master the skills of Python Programming using Raspberry PI 3. Prior knowledge of Python will be an added advantage
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
VMware NSX Cookbook
Web Coding & Development All-in-One For Dummies