Dynamics 365 Application Development
About the e-Book
Dynamics 365 Application Development Pdf
Learn, develop, and design applications using the new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Implement business logic using processes, plugins, and client-side scripts with MS Dynamics 365
- Develop custom CRM solutions to improve your business applications
- A comprehensive guide that covers the new features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and increasingly advanced topics.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is the most trusted name in enterprise-level customer relationship management. Thelatest version of Dynamics CRM comes with the important addition of exciting features guaranteed to make your life easier. It comes straight off the shelf with a whole new frontier of updated business rules, process enhancements, SDK methods, and other enhancements.
This book will introduce you to the components of the new designer tools, such as SiteMap, App Module, and Visual Designer for Business Processes. Going deeper, this book teaches you how to develop custom SaaS applications leveraging the features of PowerApps available in Dynamics 365.Further, you will learn how to automate business processes using Microsoft Flow, and then we explore Web API, the most important platform update in Dynamics 365 CRM. Here, you'll also learn how to implement Web API in custom applications. You will learn how to write an Azure-aware plugin to design and integrate cloud-aware solutions. The book concludes with configuring services using newly released features such as Editable grids, Data Export Service, LinkedIn Integration, Relationship Insights, and Live Assist.
What you will learn
- Discover new designers tools included in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Develop apps using the platform-agnostic Web API
- Leverage Azure Extensions to design cloud-aware applications
- Learn how to implement CRUD operation
- Create integrated real-world apps using Microsoft PowerApps and Flow by combining services such as Twitter, Facebook, and SharePoint
- Configure and use Artificial Intelligence Azure Cognitive Services for Recommendation and Text Analytic services
Who This Book Is For
This book targets skilled developers who are looking to build business-solution software and are new to application development in Microsoft Dynamics 365, especially for CRM.
Table of Contents
- Customize Application Navigation
- Design Apps Using App Module Designer
- Define Processes using Visual Process Designer
- Define Business Rules using Business Rule Designer
- Creating Custom Business Apps
- Automate Business Processes using Microsoft Flow
- Develop Apps using Web API
- Leverage Azure Extensions in Dynamics 365
- Using Editable Grids in Apps
- Configure Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Train the users through Learning Path
- Other New Features in Dynamics 365
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java, Java, Java: Object-Oriented Problem Solving