Mastering Apache Solr 7.x
About the e-Book
Mastering Apache Solr 7.x Pdf
Accelerate your enterprise search engine and bring relevancy in your search analytics
- A practical guide in building expertise with Indexing, Faceting, Clustering and Pagination
- Master the management and administration of Enterprise Search Applications and services seamlessly
- Handle multiple data inputs such as JSON, xml, pdf, doc, xls,ppt, csv and much more.
Apache Solr is the only standalone enterprise search server with a REST-like application interface. providing highly scalable, distributed search and index replication for many of the world's largest internet sites.
To begin with, you would be introduced to how you perform full text search, multiple filter search, perform dynamic clustering and so on helping you to brush up the basics of Apache Solr. You will also explore the new features and advanced options released in Apache Solr 7.x which will get you numerous performance aspects and making data investigation simpler, easier and powerful. You will learn to build complex queries, extensive filters and how are they compiled in your system to bring relevance in your search tools. You will learn to carry out Solr scoring, elements affecting the document score and how you can optimize or tune the score for the application at hand. You will learn to extract features of documents, writing complex queries in re-ranking the documents. You will also learn advanced options helping you to know what content is indexed and how the extracted content is indexed. Throughout the book, you would go through complex problems with solutions along with varied approaches to tackle your business needs.
By the end of this book, you will gain advanced proficiency to build out-of-box smart search solutions for your enterprise demands.
What you will learn
- Design schema using schema API to access data in the database
- Advance querying and fine-tuning techniques for better performance
- Get to grips with indexing using Client API
- Set up a fault tolerant and highly available server with newer distributed capabilities, SolrCloud
- Explore Apache Tika to upload data with Solr Cell
- Understand different data operations that can be done while indexing
- Master advanced querying through Velocity Search UI, faceting and Query Re-ranking, pagination and spatial search
Who This Book Is For
The book would rightly appeal to developers, software engineers, data engineers and database architects who are building or seeking to build enterprise-wide effective search engines for business intelligence. Prior experience of Apache Solr or Java programming is must to take the best of this book.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Solr 7
- Getting Started
- Designing Schema
- Mastering Text Analysis Methodologies
- Data Indexing and Operations
- Advanced Queries- Part 1
- Advanced Queries - Part II
- Managing and Fine tuning Solr
- Client APIs Overview
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
R Deep Learning Projects
System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Cookbook