Excel 2013 Formulas
Page Count864 Pages
About the e-Book
Excel 2013 Formulas Pdf
Maximize the power of Excel 2013 formulas with this must-have Excel reference.
John Walkenbach, known as “Mr. Spreadsheet,” is a master at deciphering complex technical topics and Excel formulas are no exception. This fully updated book delivers more than 800 pages of Excel 2013 tips, tricks, and techniques for creating formulas that calculate, developing custom worksheet functions with VBA, debugging formulas, and much more.
* Demonstrates how to use all the latest features in Excel 2013
* Shows how to create financial formulas and tap into the power of array formulas
* Serves as a guide to using various lookup formulas, working with conditional formatting, and developing custom functions
* Shares proven solutions for handling typical (and not-so-typical) Excel formula challenges
* Includes links to the “Mr. Spreadsheet” website, which contains all the templates and worksheets used in the book, plus access to John Walkenbach’s award-winning Power Utility Pak.
From charts to PivotTables and everything in between, Excel 2013 Formulas is your formula for Excel success.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Excel 2013 Bible
Excel 2013: The Missing Manual