Flaps: Practical Reconstructive Surgery
About the e-Book
Flaps: Practical Reconstructive Surgery Pdf
This text utilizes both clear illustrations and intraoperative photography to explain, from start to finish, how to carry out these operations in an esy to understand way that is applicable to both the novice and expert alike. -- Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology
FIVE STARS from Doody's Star Ratings™
The illustrative photographic and representative anatomic drawings disseminated throughout this book are a marvel --- Doody's Book Review (Score: 98)
Written by pioneering, world renowned flap surgeons, this is the quintessential manual on the use of reconstructive flaps - with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions. Overview chapters on each major anatomical area provide a general approach to reconstruction, with detailed tutorials on workhorse flaps in the A to Z section. The didactic text is enhanced with high quality operative photographs, illustrations, and videos, resulting in a resource that enables integration of these techniques into surgical practice.
- Progressive intraoperative photos and superb illustrations guide the reader through safe and efficacious flap approaches
- Planning and decision-making chapters cover basic principles, microsurgery, imaging, and an overview of current options
- Flaps section details the multivariate usages of microsurgical flaps, pedicled flaps, perforator flaps, and more
- Videos focus on the anatomy and basic principles of technique for a range of common flaps further delineating and simplifying flap surgery for the practitioner
- The Masterclasses section is packed with state of the art innovations, personal experience, and insights on managing challenging reconstructions
This book is a stellar, step-by-step guide on the reconstruction of most anatomical defects using clinically proven flaps. It is an essential reference for practicing and trainee surgeons in general and specialized surgical disciplines. Plastic and reconstructive, trauma/burn, orthopaedic, otolaryngology-head and neck, and maxillofacial surgeons will greatly benefit from this comprehensive resource.
Published with a free e-book.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Chasing Men on Fire
Biostatistics by Example Using SAS Studio