First Trimester Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Abnormalities
About the e-Book
First Trimester Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Abnormalities Pdf
Stay up to date with recent advances in the use of ultrasound in early gestation with this comprehensive, full-color reference. First Trimester Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Abnormalities is an authoritative, systematic guide to the role of first trimester ultrasound in pregnancy risk assessment and the early detection of fetal malformations. High-quality illustrations and numerous tables throughout enhance readability, making this text an excellent daily resource in clinical practice.
- Presents state-of-the-art information accompanied by hundreds of superb illustrations reflecting today’s best ultrasound technology.
- Covers general aspects of first trimester ultrasound, including physical principles and bioeffects, technical aspects, fetal biometry and pregnancy dating, screening for chromosomal aneuploidies, multiple pregnancies, and more.
- Features a chapter on detailed first trimester ultrasound which presents a new, comprehensive and systematic approach to ultrasound imaging in early gestation.
- Provides detailed coverage of first trimester ultrasound findings in normal and abnormal conditions, covering various organ systems as well as the placenta and umbilical cord.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Imaging and Imagining Illness
500 ACT Science Questions to Know by Test Day