Nuclear Cardiology: Technical Applications:
About the e-Book
Nuclear Cardiology: Technical Applications: Pdf
A detailed review of the techniques used in nuclear cardiology
This well-illustrated guide offers a comprehensive look at the principles and techniques behind myocardial perfusion imaging, including instrumentation and cameras, general considerations, radiopharmaceuticals, and radiation safety and regulatory issues.
Whether you are a physician or technologist, a resident or fellow in training, or are preparing for the Cardiology Board Exam, Nuclear Cardiology: Technical Applications is the most effective way to learn the important technical aspects of performing accurate nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT studies.
- Offers an in-depth overview of technical information regarding stress procedures and imaging agents, as well as the acquisition and processing protocols related to nuclear cardiology and cardiovascular CT
- Covers applications of PET, PET/CT, SPECT, and Gated SPECT
- Reviews camera instrumentation and computer systems involved in nuclear cardiology studies
- Discusses radiation safety and regulatory issues, including state regulations and licensure information
- Numerous images, including a 16-page full-color insert
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medical Imaging Systems Technology Modalities
Beyond One Health: From Recognition to Results