Blood Sugar 101 2nd Edition
Page Count240 Pages
About the e-Book
Blood Sugar 101 2nd Edition Pdf
Completely revised and expanded in 2016. Based on the award winning Bloodsugar101.com web site, this book explains what peer-reviewed research published in top medical journals has to say about:
- What is a normal blood sugar?
- How does diabetes develop?
- What really causes diabetes?
- What blood sugar levels cause complications?
- Must you deteriorate?
- What diet is right for you?
- How can you make that diet work?
- What medications are safe?
- What supplements lower blood sugar?
Written in clear and understandable language, this book provides all the tools needed to understand how blood sugar works and achieve blood sugar health."...this book should be read by all diabetics because of the valuable material that cannot be found elsewhere." --Dr. Richard K. Bernstein
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Wonder Down Under
The Pulmonary Epithelium in Health and Disease