Medicine at a Glance 4th Edition
Page Count568 Pages
About the e-Book
Medicine at a Glance 4th Edition Pdf
This fourth edition of Medicine at a Glance, the leading title in the best-selling at a Glance series, provides an unparalleled overview of the study of medicine, closely following the core medical curriculum.
Ideal for medical students, Foundation programme doctors and those training in the allied health professions, Medicine at a Glance presents vital information on clinical presentations, diseases, and treatments in every major medical specialty, from cardiology to dermatology.
Medicine at a Glance:
• Has been fully revised to reflect essential clinical and curriculum updates.
• Contains brand new material in key areas such as imaging, women’s health, communication and data interpretation.
• Features a brand new, clearer text design, in the trusted at a Glance double-page spread style, in full-colour throughout.
• Is the ideal, practical companion to clinical attachments, available in a range of digital formats for on-the-go study and revision.
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicine featuring interactive Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), interactive flashcards with show/hide labels, and tables of normal values
This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it now from iTunes, Google Play or the MedHand Store.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Endoscopy for the Veterinary Technician
Endocrine and Metabolic Medical Emergencies: A Clinician's Guide