Essentials of Clinical Infectious Diseases 2nd Edition
Page Count450 Pages
About the e-Book
Essentials of Clinical Infectious Diseases 2nd Edition Pdf
Praise for the previous edition:
“Approaches near perfection…This is an excellent introduction to infectious diseases by a group of authors who take a straightforward and bullet-point approach to thinking and talking about clinical issues…”?Doody’s Reviews
Updated second edition of the concise but comprehensive handbook of clinical infectious disease for students, residents, primary care medical providers, nurses, and PAs. Written in outline format with short, focused chapters, the book presents a systematic method for understanding basic mechanisms, establishing a diagnosis, and implementing appropriate treatment for commonly encountered problems.
Essentials of Clinical Infectious Diseases, Second Edition begins with a general framework covering clinical reasoning, antimicrobial agents and microbiology, and antimicrobial stewardship. Individual chapters devoted to the broad range of infectious diseases are organized by body system and feature targeted presentation of pathogenesis and risk factors, microbial causes, clinical manifestations, patient work-up, diagnostic criteria, and medical, antimicrobial, and surgical management. The book also addresses important related topics including fever and neutropenia, approach to evaluating ectoparasite-related infections, sepsis and travel medicine, infection control, and hospital epidemiology. Designed for busy practitioners at any level looking to sharpen the clinical problem-solving skills required to provide the highest quality care to patients with infectious diseases.
- Presents core clinical infectious disease topics in concise easy-to-read format
- Revised and updated to reflect recent developments in the field consistent with evidence-based literature and current clinical practice guidelines
- Six new chapters on Lyme disease, anorectal infections, travel medicine, dental infections, antimicrobial stewardship, and clinical reasoning and statistics
- Focus on the approach to evaluation and management of the patient
- Incorporates essential antimicrobial therapy information with adult, pediatric, and OB-GYN dosing considerations
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Self Assessment and Review ENT
Endoscopy for the Veterinary Technician