Quick Reference Neuroscience for Rehabilitation Professionals 3rd Edition
Page Count448 Pages
About the e-Book
Quick Reference Neuroscience for Rehabilitation Professionals 3rd Edition Pdf
Traditionally, neuroscience is the most difficult area for a student to grasp in the rehabilitation profession. Quick Reference Neuroscience for Rehabilitation Professionals: The Essential Neurologic Principles Underlying Rehabilitation Practice provides this complex information in a quick, easy-to-use format that every student and clinician must have!
Quick Reference Neuroscience for Rehabilitation Professionals is written specifically for the rehabilitation professional and student. The text is written in a simplistic, bulleted-outlined format with accompanying full-page, color illustrations that enhance understanding of the subject matter. Clinical correlates are discussed to provide a greater understanding of the common pathological disorders that occur in response to damage to specific neuroanatomical structures. In addition to a basic understanding of neuroanatomical structures and functions, the book provides an easy-to-read discussion of the essential neuroscience information necessary for the rehabilitation professional and student.
- Bulleted outline format makes it easy to find pertinent information quickly.
- Color illustrations make abstract neurologic concepts easy to understand.
- Clinical correlates regarding the most common neurologic conditions are discussed in each section of the book.
- The Glossary includes clinical terms not often found in the glossaries of basic neuroscience textbooks.
- Because the book was written by an occupational therapist, it focuses only on the essential neuroscience concepts that are important for the rehabilitation professional.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Core Topics in Transesophageal Echocardiography
Final Frcr Viva: 100 Cases