Review of Physiology 2nd Edition
Page Count606 Pages
About the e-Book
Review of Physiology 2nd Edition Pdf
In view of recent question patterns in various examinations, students are advised to read the “text/note” in each chapter in detail followed by MCQs solving.
• the first complete physiology guidebook for PGMEE written by a subject specialist
• Notes of each chapter have been divided into multiple sub-topic sand explained meticulously in a simple language
• MCQs of NEET pattern and AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER pattern have been separated into different groups.
• Answers of each MCQ in every chapter have been given after thoroughly crossed checked from standard textbooks and / or research papers
• Based on recent trends, predicted “FUTURE TREND” questions are included at the end of each chapter
• Image-based and conceptual questions at the end of each chapter
• Chapter review based on Ganong 25th, Guyton, 13th, Berne and Levy 6th edition, Kandel’s 5th edition and latest editions of standard books
• Online (website and FB page) support for clarification of doubts.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medical Paratexts from Medieval to Modern
Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy